Thread: I swear
View Single Post
Old 01-22-09, 11:43 PM   #25
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Lmao @ braggin about your fuckin coca cola job like its a career. You aint go to school for that shit, and it takes absolutely no brain power.
And that stackin those coke products is more straining then you makin it out to be. Especially when delivering to stores like Target, K-Mart, etc.
Cause you have to stack it the way the display is, you have to re arrange that bullshit and you sometimes even gotta take away the coke thats about to expire. And you have to have it done by a certain time, cause you have to meet a quota everyday.

rofl

obvioulsy you dont understand my job, if your talkin about building a display...

i dont know about you, but you'd have to be one big ass pussy if you can't move more than a few 12 packs of soda....

yeah, you do have to build displays, but dumb fuck, they are on a pallet...and at shitty stores like Kmart that dont sell anything, you keep the soda on the same pallet so you dont re-build it every time...also, all the end caps, like at the end of a isle @ a store...they are permenate end caps, they dont get rebuild every day, you just add 15 cases of soda per day to them...

also, your right, it sure doesn't take alot to understand how to do my job, but its also one of the hardest jobs to get, becuase it's so easy, pay's great, and its a good job to stay in shape, also the benefits rock

and i'm not sure, but i know i'd much rather have a legit job, than slaggin weed or coke or whatever it is that you claim to be selling, which if you ARE selling shit, its whatever...i know some people who do that shit who make MAD MAD MAD money, but its like...its dirty money, and that shit is dangerous and you can loose alot of your life for what, money? materasltic bullshit? if thats what your into, go for it Zone

but seriously, hope off my dick....

NO MORE WHITE LIES, CUZ MY PRESIDENTS BLLLLACCCKKKK

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily