View Single Post
Old 12-21-04, 10:21 PM   #57
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP:

1. Cutting:
......For$aken- overall bad cuttin. can see where the pic got cut (black lines, etc...), and u can see parts of his hands.
Definate Fully- not that great cuttin. i can see where he wuz cut, but i feel you did better than For$aken

2. Backround:
......For$aken- good graffiti backround, kinda fades off at the end. But i liked the wall effect. I feel yours wuz better than definate fully's.
Definate Fully- kind of plain, black and white. should get rid of boxes, would look a lot neater and not nearly as choppy. I see the graffiti in the bak, but it is kinda obscured by the boxes.

3. Font:
......For$aken- decent font. The letters might be mistaken for something else though. It overlaps the picture, which I don't like. It is kind of transparent, which I like. Subtext wuz kind of wavy (which doesnt look that good) and blurry. Overall i think yours wuz better than Definate Fully's.
Definate Fully- Ok graffiti font, not the best that would go with the sig. Subtext is too big, but it does go with the sig enough.

4. Blending:
......For$aken- The pic isn't blended well, but the font is good. You were better in blending.
Definate Fully- Bad blending, need to work on that.

5. Quality:
......For$aken- Pic is not the best, but overall its ok.
Definate Fully- Ok quality. I think you had better quality overall.

6. Originality:
......For$aken- not much originality, graffiti is original though. You were more original I feel than Definate Fully was.
Definate Fully- same as for$aken, except the graffiti isnt as original as for$aken.

7. Colors:
......For$aken- A lot of colors, the go well, but there are too many for me to like. They don't go as well as Definate Fully's.
Definate Fully- Even though they are black and white, they went together and are easier on the eye than For$aken's. Try to put more color in sigs though, B & W gets boring after a while, like 3 seconds.

8. Level of Difficulty:
......For$aken- Overall i would rate your difficulty rating as a 7/10. The graffiti wall was probably the hardest part.
Definate Fully- I think your difficulty rating would be a 6/10. The boxes and the graffiti were most likely the hardest part.

9. Typography:
......For$aken- The font letters could be mistaken for others, which is why you do not get this category.
Definate Fully- Easy to read, and nothing can be confused, this is why you got this category.

10. Overall:
......For$aken- Hmm overall I would rate this sig a 6.6/10. This is definately not your best work, but not your worst.
Definate Fully- Overall your sig is a 6/10 to me. It is too basic, and the boxes make it look choppy.

......For$aken: 6 Categories
Definate Fully: 4 Categories

vote- For$aken

px