View Single Post
Old 10-08-05, 02:15 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
^yeah, people gonna be like Dooms and Lady on a track? WTF? lol... haha i'll get at you wit details, but uhm I'mma peep that track you talkin bout.

I love fast flows, and people who know how to do it right.. so i'mma check that out soon.

^^^^<<<<<<<Uppin' this one like nerds with wedgies>>>>>>>^^^^

That's exactly why it should be done. Smack muhfuckas with the most unexpected shit ever (except from the fact that we're talking about it right now, lol). But yeah, last I remember I IMed you how many ever months ago and you were busy, so hit me when ever.

PS, it's Apexx btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
pretty nice freestyle, nice quality, nice promoting u seem like workin out well with your stuff, nice flow it was one of the best of the freestyles on rv, i heard the way we roll, its my best one from you, i think imma download it, peace out

Thanks man. Wow, you really liked "The Way We roll" huh? Hmm.. should love the remix then. I'm gonna lay it today and post it either today or tomorrow. Damn, I'm amped about it already!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
the freestyle is good above par i didnt really see any parts where you fucked up you styumpled a lil but but other than that it was coo

the beat was aight, you dont give 2 shits about qaulity so i wont talk about that

also i didnt like how you put those back grounds on it made it seem fake...i like the real hardcore gryme freestyles where it seems more live**** yo can you peep my thread in LL about making moves in your career

Nah, don't get it twisted, this is an Industy Freestyle, just liek the one's JR Writer does, Canibus, Santana, etc etc. It's not off the top, it's just "loose". But thanks for the feed on the track.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote