Old 01-14-09, 07:00 AM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
you had NO fucking conclusion.

"YOU WEREN'T TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING SO YOU COULDN'T LIE ABOUT ANYTHING"

I said, "This sentence (subject) is false, and I (writer) am lying to you" the comma doesn't make it two separate sentences, it's the same sentence. So, explain yourself, all you did was say "HAHA YOUR TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT NOTHING SO YOUR SENTENCE IS FALSE"

But I said my sentence was false. So your wild calculation must have been concluded from not thinking. So I asked you to explain yourself, and I very much hope people don't come up with the same conclusion as you.

oh for fuck sake.. look. paradoxial propositions are for philosophical beginners to open their minds.. if your still messing with this type of crap then i pity you.. but ill give you some insight on your 'two statements'

you tell me your 'sentence is false'... and your 'lying to me'.

if your sentence is false, which having no other evidence or subject matter to go off we will have to take this as factual, then saying your lying to me is actually the truth. making your second statement a lie anyway.

and you can spiral that around in your mind rhetorically.

or you could laugh and realise what a dick you are for even pondering on this matter in the first place.