View Single Post
Old 12-17-08, 05:51 PM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
lol, meth is a stimulant.

when i was depressed it was hard to get out of the fuckin' bed in the morning. everyday sucked.

I really needed a stimulation at the time..

and in short, this thread was about expressing a certain philosophy on life regarding drugs, and I basically said that any chemical already within our body is a vitamin if taken from an outer source via digestion.

And because chemicals play a broader role, I can expand this philosophy by saying that although meth is a stimulant class of 'drug', using my simple methodical philosophy on life would say any outer drug that stimulates the body in a strict positive way (positive/positive), is a 'stimulant'

a drug is a 'chemical' that gives the 'human chemical' a 'chemical reaction', and every drug that affects the human being in a positive/negative or negative/negative way, is a depressant.

So 3 classes, vitamins, depressants, and stimulants.

Drug classes of all types Lollllllllllll.

Bro, I've got a close friend who was on anti depressants for a few years..

Thats exactly one of the main things he said about them... They give you, so to speak.......more pep...... better ability to feel good and wake up in the morning, more energy.. etc... Their not generally classed as a stimulant, their as I said, drugs that help keep the wasted seretenen that your brain makes because that is the cause for most symptoms when were talking depression...

Treating depression with meth? Lmao... say that to a doctor and watch their response... Dont think you know more than them because your more 'open minded'.. just watch them go........eh? uhh, i dont think so buddy.... .,......(And thats putting it nicly)

Meth is a short term stimulant with fucking shit house side effects on the come down, is very addictive and makes people do really dumb things sometimes bro because of its extreme mind altering effects..

depressants also arnt exactly always negative when it comes to effects, i mean heres you telling me alprazalam is used as an anti-depressant in another thread...and your correct, anxiety is a lead up to depression, but the specific active ingrediant has a lot more uses than that being a heavy depressant.

I'm NOT 100% convinced you really know what your talking about bro...

and you didnt answer my question either.....

how much weed do you smoke during the course of a week.........just out of interest....