View Single Post
Old 05-28-05, 11:28 AM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Alright, Hmm.. Just a Moment? lol I dunno if taht was fit for a diss track, but anywho, The flow started a lil fast, but then got better. Punches are haha funny. Hmm.. Not that long, when you complete it I'll leave more feed. So far, flow is average. Mic presence is good, I'd try to make an impact with some harder punches on him. But like I said I'll leave more feed once completed.

Say what? I think you listened to the wrong track since I didn't use "Moment of Silence" anywhere in this track. My track's complete too, so I'm guessing this was for the wrong post holmes.

Quote:
dude right off the bat your a fuckin waste of a mod.... ur not gonna leave feed on tracks ur a fucking hipocrit man.... u got a good voice, flow is aight, nothin real wonderfull, beat switch up is coo... uhhh his name isnt gattas like gats its like gattas like alligattaz lol, cant even say his nam!! LOL!!! i dunno this was pretty short n i didnt see one punch that stood out as a great one... i dunno this was a overstatement sayin u pissed on gattas horribly, i think he could take u with ease, he didnt even address too many lines towards you in his diss, so if u were hurting even slightly after that shyt wait till he drops a diss TO ONLY YOU PERSONALY... i donno man this was subpar.... and your a bitch for not leaving other peoples feed i better never catch you closing my threads again.... we need some better mods. seven third or phenom should close this. he he

what a clown. Did you read where I said "I'm good for liek six songs". Ask seven how many tracks I left feed on and never posted a track of my own. Fuck outta here, lol. I laid more feedback than most of the members on this board EVER have, I just ain't feel like going and fishing for my own links. The difference is A: Sev knows I'm good for it, B: Fluid knows I'm good for it, C: I know I'm good for it. So coming from the dude who is literally one post away from getting banned fomr songs forum, I'd suggest you take aback seat with that bullshit.

The end.

And dude's name is what? Gaydas?? Fuck outta here, LOLOOLL. I'll eat this dude with ease kid. I had an aimed response for dude a few hours after hearing his beat-sauce ass track. lol, try again. PS, I dare you to freepost in here...

Mad Dog, lol thanks man. Parts of this shit had me rolling as I was writing it, lol. I'll go check that link.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote