View Single Post
Old 07-20-09, 02:30 PM   #12
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rrrrrrooooooffffffllll u ugly piece of midget shit.u only WISH I blew ur ugly ass up.u wanna talk shit on here cuz in real life u got a fuckin speach impediment u stuttering fuck rofl.u butthurt LITERALLY cuz u keep callin me with one reason or anothér includin that u got CHLAMIDIA u dirty piece of shit haha now ur tiny lil weiner is all infected ewwwwwwwwwww n then u go textin me last weekend pretendin to be one of ur friends tellin me u committed suicide u fuckin loser hahahaha.I don't call u AT ALL not private not otherwise that's why u keep havin to come up with ideas to contact me LOL ill post up my phone bill I haven't called u in months hahahah ure a fuckin loser who works at mcdonalds stop frontin faggot n that kid is ur ex's kid u prolly got the pics off her myspace u fuckin stalker she was a year an a half or something when u MET the girl rofl suicidal fuck I was only with u cuz I felt sorry for ur ugly gap tooth stutterin suicidal loser ass........HOLLLLLER

The infamous qoute by carla herself.

"aww cmon baby i need you can we please use that vibrator i just bout for a session please."

or "baby are you sure you want this. I truly loved you please dont do this your breaking my heart."

and remember the time when you sent me pictures of your pussy then i spread it around Rv then inorder to be with you we had to lie to chris.
and all of rv about u taking "fake pics"

not only that you snitched out chris when he told steve swagger he was "using me for a sig"

Rofl

i got dirt on you all day long you fucking dirty snatch.