View Single Post
Old 08-04-06, 01:55 PM   #7
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
"Alright, was gonna post earlier been I've been busy all day... The Game was on Hot 107.9's A-Team Morning Show speaking on the One Blood song and his supposed diss to the south...

He says that the only rappers he was talking about from the A were new people who came up in the game off that snap shit... and that he gives props to Jeezy, even though he said that if you're not a new rapper out the A, he ain't talking about you...

Also he says, when he was talking about the part where he talks about coming up with a new dance to get radio play, he was referring to Banks and Buck's new joints and saying they gonna need a new dance to sell records...

I'll try to record the lil segment of it they running on 107.9 today... and I'll try to get a link up before the day's over...

Hey my ATL folk, did anybody else hear this interview or possibly got a link or recorded it???

Link soon...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...FE939E53C4C47F"

^thread from BWS forum

if thats the case then that nigga need to specify that shit in his track. ima give it a listen and give my final verdict on it here soon