View Single Post
Old 06-06-05, 01:05 PM   #11
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Aight, lemme break this one down for y'all...

Os1ris: what I liked most about your piece was the serene simplicity used, it gave the drop a powerful yet tender vibe. Gave quite some details, enjoy how you portrayed a sort of dialogue with God. This was more of an emotional instead of an imagery drop, emotion was pure as if it was written straight from the heart. Have to get used to structure in the beginning but all in all, it was okay, flow's good.

H-N-I-C: the best part of your piece in my opinion was the second one, it gave more details, stronger emotion and an insightful content. I like the story you tried to build up but I got feeling you rushed it a bit, especially by adding just two more lines after the second part. Could've went more indepth there and that would've given you even more emotion. Flow was okay, structure was good.

In the end my vote goes to Os1ris because I feel his piece was a bit more detailed whereas the one from H-N-I-C seemed bit rushed but it had potential nonetheless.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ