View Single Post
Old 06-15-08, 09:04 PM   #2
Lay.
don't try.

IP:

Battle Reviews.

Satan vs. Gkillaz05

Satan won by no show. But he dropped a decent verse that I think even if G woulda showed he wouldn had been able to contend with it.

Burden vs Format

Format won by no show. Format dropped a no show verse and got his 3 points. And after he showed he's in the league to stay. I'm interested to see his verse this week, now that he gets a chance to actually drop a real verse.

Flash vs Born Swagg

Flash won by no show. This was probably one of the most expected no shows. Born signed up with only 25 posts, and didn't post since he signed up. So this wasn't actually a let down by any means. Flash dropped a no show verse and got his 3 points.

Ramcees vs Kaution

Ram won by no show. Ram only got two points because he actually didn't post a no show verse, but he did check in and say if Kaution dropped then he would match him. Ram has been getting better and better, I've been in other leagues with him and he shouldn be taking lightly.

Kirk vs Dickard.

Kirk won by no show dissapointedly. Kirk dropped a pretty decent verse, and I'm not sure if Dick saw it and figured he couldn beat him or just flat out didnt' show because he's not active. Anyways Kirk put his text skill on display, and will have a target on his back this week.

Lay Fear vs Flight

Flight wins 2 - 1. This was the only actual battle for week one. And not a dissapointing one at all. Flight posted first and right away came out with some decent hits. His opener was nice, and he followed it through with solid punches after. Only line I actually wasn't feeling from his verse was the pension line.
Lay came out with a clever opener, his second punch was good nameplay, and he fell off on the other two and then picked it up with a decent closer. Overrall Flight took this one with better consistency throughout and whoever he goes up against should watch out, because he's come out gunning.