View Single Post
Old 08-03-08, 12:03 AM   #8
Intangible
Banned: Biting

IP:

ya lose'n streak? of course it begins! punches lunge-in ya face, distort'n ya chin!
i'm straight-this-herb's-gay...it's like you "rape-ya-wordplays" by the way ya "force'n 'em in
get scarred nearly face'n-death, you proved ya place-in-text, so wack I should slap you silly
bad word'n...shitty flow...like "broke grocery scanners", it's "hard to read ya bars clearly
‘Weak jabs’ with simple plights…so fuck what this bimbo types..
The only time his ‘PUNCHES CONNECT’…is ‘downloading Kimbo fights’!
What did this bitch expect?!...he's never ripped the vets, or even spits correct...
You'll miss respect...Cuz 'you logging off RV's', is the only way L Dis(s)-Connect'!
Your bars are never felt whore!!!....I’ll leave his health tore, and make his self sore…
Watch him melt more…His whole ‘career is a waste/waist’, so that’s the only thing he'd ‘need a belt for’!!
Flow and go savage....he's new to rv!, a don't know with no status,
I blow and show ravaged...cuz only time you 'Met-A-Fo(u)r', it was a 'Chick-Below-Average'!,
He stalls on the text...for votes?, he calls on the vets...
Falls on his set...L's a 'bad soccer goalie', he only 'has balls on the net',
He's a 'cartoon', only a 'drawn spawn'...this battle is on!.
He's long gone...The 'Iraq' of our Rap'Verse', L's always getting 'bombed on'!...
He's new to the game...but acts of invincible novice...
Plus he 'explains punches'....like 'sitting in a principal office'..
LPMNDCTE, I don't have respect, I kno why he made that name up?! so I can murder every letter in the alphabet
After the beef done he goin to thing I'm spelling Iverson B/c I'll leave this kid hooked up to an IV in the ER SON
Like A Game Of Advanced Tetris Your Punches Dont Fit Bud, Your A Faggot Dancing In Thongs & You Think Your A Legit Stud? Pfft! Only Time "We'll See This Pussy In The Polls/Poles" It Was Working Full time In A Strip Club'....