Thread: Haters
View Single Post
Old 01-12-10, 01:09 PM   #7
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
Actually, the term "hater" seems to now mean "anybody who has a differing opinion then yours, for any reason whatsoever".

Anyone who calls you a hater is afraid of your standpoint and wishes to avoid all forms of debate, so they'll try to write you off automatically.

I could delve into this, but I'm probably already being classified as some sort of a "hater hater".

i disagree, being a hater is sometimes good and sometimes bad
what if peoples opinions were completely retarded, and when i say people i mean everyone u know around you pretty much. say u go to an entire school where people say racist jokes or a cristian school where everyone has one way at lookin at things and u try to speak your mind a little and u are shot down by everyone around you even though u feel right. or if you are martin luther king and wanna change yet everyones retarted and hates you for speaking the trueth,
i'm sure racist white people thought mlk was just tryin to be a hater on the way things were at the time, but did he think he was just being a hater because a group of people didn't agree with his opinion? no. and i dont agree with alot of peoples opinion and they're general way at looking at the world and when i want to give my point of view and people are so wired to think that everything is ok with the world and want to hate on me for voicing an opinon different from the norm. i call them haters because idk where u are from but where i'm from a lot of people are stupid and if i took what they said to heart rather than call them haters and think for myself i'd be a racist hick workin a 9-5 job not tryin to do anything important with my life.
i think haters are people that are just used to things the way they are even if things aren't good. they just are used to it and hate on anything different.
it is a thin line, but i'm not arrogant to just think the way i do for no reason, i believe i put more time in my thought process than others and feel i come to better conclusions that don't agree with others conclusions. .... and when that happens i either conform or countinue to think outside the box. i choose the latter and call everyone else haters.
maybe there should of been more haters around when hitler was taking over the world and killing jews cuz that was the norm and people will go along with almost anything if u dont want to be outside the norm.
theres haterz on both sides of the fence
i'm a hater hater and a hater at the same time, matters what we're talkin about

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote