View Single Post
Old 08-15-06, 02:57 PM   #61
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
24 karat gold, not diamonds. I posted that picture of Red Monkies to show people what the fuck they look like, I never said they was a pair of Red Monkey jeans I own, wtf. Now you take it to racism talking about " poor nigger shit " i'm not gonna arugue with a square ass white racist dude over the internet. I know what the fuck I got, and I know what's real and what's not.

pz.

nah you dumb son of a bitch, you said 24k DIAMONDS!! Now you're changin your story up, you cookie monster lookin muhfucka. And nobody said you claimed them fake ass redmonkies you silly fag lmao, stop gettin your guilty concience on.

And I took it to racism?? I'M BLACK YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!! lmao, trust me b, you...are....a nigger. you're not used to seeing an educated black male so you instantly assume I'm white. that's a nigger's mindset son. You're fuckin piss poor tryin to front like you're loaded, livin off somebody elses money and your biggest aspiration in life is either stealin something, or sellin drugs. you got no goals outside the fuckin hood and your life is goin nowhere. shit you don't even got a proper fuckin haircut but you wanna front you're a baller??? You hop the fuckin bus son!!

your whole steez just screams fake.

you're a joke.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote