Old 12-06-04, 04:46 PM   #1
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Weekly Predictions

IP:

Thought I'd post some of mine up

Division A

Team B Vs Ground Xero
I’m not gonna predict the outcome of this one, seeing as how I am participating in it
Team B will crush Ground Xero

Weerd Play Vs Team C
Weerd play is one of the favorites for this division, but I really don’t see these guys getting their shit together. I haven’t seen Triple N in a long ass time, so I think we may have a no show L. Team C is a mediocre team, but only because they lack in experience…..they have the potential to pull this one out.
Vote - Weerd Play

Team I Vs Squad Up
I don’t really like Squad Up’s style, but others do. They have a gully way of battling…..I prefer wit, but to each his own . Team I looks like a team that just got thrown together at the last second to make an even amount of teams.
Vote - Squad Up

Team A Vs Team F
Team A I think disbanded themselves. Team F I don’t think will show either
Vote - Double no show

Division B

Four Clippz Vs Team D
If these two crews show, it will most likely be the battle of the week. Four Clippz is an above average team that keeps getting better. Team D has some heavy hitters, but I haven’t seen Senser or Ill Tempa in a long ass time. I think we may have a no show here L
Vote - Four Clippz (no show)

Team G Vs Team H
Both teams look like they were thrown together at the last second, but I think Premanition is too proud to no show in this one…..lol.
Vote - Team G (no show)

Fluidz Vs Audiology
I haven’t seen the guys from Fluidz around in a long time. Audiology is one of the favorites to win the tourney……you put it together
Vote - Audiology (no show)

Soul 2 Def Vs Team E
This should be one the better battles this week too. Soul 2 Def has a pretty nice team, but Team E has some nice rising stars on their team. This will be a good one to check out
Vote - Tie

What do you think?