View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 03:57 AM   #39
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
pfffff.... my aim and yahoo is ill grammatix... work it out homie
and you putting up names of kats you battled like i care... i'd battle ANYBODY on this site... no need to harp on who i THINK i could beat or who i battled just to get props from the countless # of idiots on this board who thinks you actually got skills... c'mon homie, you see-thru... and yeah... i gotta job too... just the fact that you were going thru the user profiles when i posted that last one is enough for me... keep it real man... be a man and tell us the truth for once in ya life... find another excuse while you on ya skill finding mission... you got heart... i'll give you that... but that about it.... ya just don't understand when you outta ya league.... no worries.... omma set it up.... even with ya lil head start and fact-finding mission you was on....lol@dude posting like 1 & 1/2 hours after me and then tryna say he was at work... must work for RV cuz i followed the dumbass to every thread he was going to.... idiot *yeah, here's ya dunce cap back*

we if i'm not on RV then i'm not at work...someone shut this kid up...i notice it's still not set up...better hurry up with that before i get bored with ya ass...i only put his name up coz people are more likely to duck his studio quality than ya walmart (ADSA in UK) piece of shit mic...

do me a favour...set this battle up very soon...or if you feel better jus do a regular diss on me...if you don't want ya audio record harmed...

but one question...on ya soundclick...when you play tracks...why you got a man flexing his muscles???

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote