Thread: Local Emcees
View Single Post
Old 11-03-06, 11:54 PM   #1
~6lu loC~
New to RV

Thumbs up Local Emcees

IP:

tell the locc's that the gun will blow, shoot styles in the mouth i'll really make his ass a ghost/
tell jada to kiss my ass, and if shiqua beef i'll have ja rules heart in a glass/
50 cent he a product of me, yea ya flow was good but ya ass still alerted to beef/
put the gun to young bucc tellem drive to cashville, take the yayo from tony put banks in a boorill/
yea jay-z ppl say u a problem, set a bomb at ya show'll really make u a blacc album/
fat joe u dont even know how to act, when that gage to his belly really makes him lean bacc/
tell TI lemme catch him down south, i'll rob his ass clean for that platinum in his mouth/
look they dont respect us, local emcees now we come to test ya were hungrier yall bitches is lazy, put me on ya label fucc u pay me/
dipsets anotha page, u aint gotta kill them all u do is lace they haze/
young jeezy i'll show u the snowman, put hammers to ya belly like the pillsbury doughman/
kanye i'll let the gunjas talk, send ya ass up to jesus you'll see jesus walk/
8 ball and DMX thats studio time, give foxy some dicc tellem brooklyns myn/
nas erybody know he bitch, best story teller in rap so u know he snitch/
a-z will never understand, till i chop him in body parts now he peices of a man/
mike jones say ya name one more damn time, ima put a bomb in ya mouth and make u say a screw rhyme/
paul wall got a ugly ass mug, and papoose u aint platinum stop the slim thug/
mace what the fucc man u cusin again, what happened dont u got bible study at ten/

NGN 4 lyfe fam ~1~
Send a message via AIM to ~6lu loC~