View Single Post
Old 12-17-08, 09:11 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

I'm sorry.. are you proposing medical practitioners dont use meth to treat depression because of a pre-disposed prejudice towards the drug? Have you ever tampered with meth before? Have you ever had a big meth come down? I think majorly depressed people would probably have a far higher suicide percentage or rate if that particular drug was used to treat depression.

And just an FYI-- Anti-depressants are drugs that slowly block off the waste of excess setetonen in the brain so ones brain basically begins to hold more of this chemical, their generally 3 year courses to encourage the storage of seretonen.. Thats how you properly treat depression.. Meth would be like putting on a mega bandaid over a wound then ripping it off and stabbing it a few times to rip it open further.. THATS why its not used to treat such disorders..

2v I'm really not sure where you head is at with this thread man..

your going to have to attempt to use a slightly more directed approach if you really want to discuss drug philosophy. Because your all over the place at the moment, one minute your going off on a tangent about one thing, the next your compleatly moving onto a different topic... I'm sure it all makes a beautiful sense in your own mind, but a discussion is a discussion not a picasso portrayal of paragraphs randomly making a mixture of poorly directed points.

I can see where your comming from with your last part, technically some of the drugs used to treat conditions in people are pretty harsh on the system and can cause side effects and a lot of bullshit within the human.. But what are you going to do about it man?

Talk?

You live in a nation basically enslaved mentally by the conglomerate corperations and consumerism than spans far beyond the realm of simply drugs.

But ultimatly I feel as though you sort of need to get your head straight. I have a question for you.

How much weed do you smoke? ........on a weekly basis