View Single Post
Old 08-21-06, 06:17 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Attn: Str8 Guys on RV...help plz

IP:

ok...here's the scenario...

I have gay friends I could ask about this...But, I want a str8 guy's perspective.

I have str8 friends I could ask, but, they're all professional associates and I can't "go there" with them.

So, here's my dillema.

I'm meetin new associates and acquaintances at work, right. Most are just professional associates and we keep it on that level. However, there's this one guy I chill wit all the time. Occasionally we'll chill and eat lunch together or w/e...But, I noticed that the friendship is becoming deeper than just work associates. By that I mean we'll prolly end up chillin outside of work or w/e. Anyway, brotha man is str8. We joke around about all the "eye candy" at work or w/e. But, the friendship is just about at that point where I can't be fake anymore and go along with the "yea yea look at her" bit. The more I don't say anything, the more I feel bad about myself, as if I'm not being real. However, I'm afraid that if I come out to dude one day I'll somehow disappoint bro or that'll be the end of a friendship.

I've had to deal with this before. But, for some reason, I have this deep respect for this guy because we have so much in common and really work well together on projects, etc.

awww man

iono

??????????
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote