Thread: "Metal Mulisha"
View Single Post
Old 01-08-05, 06:09 PM   #7
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

IP:

holy shit im surprised that was some straight dope shit...it had this style i heard on rb but it wa saudio but it was exacly like it but not audio..this was straight dope...i like how both had there thign with the flow...ight check it

abby:
man you threw it down very emotional and you were very good and creative with vocabulary and i liked how you used real rank witty metas in there very nice....you used some pretty good wordplay in there and your stucture was great...nice multis...done well with the flow you did a dope job...very emotional peice form both of you...i think yall had your things...but yall was tight...NO NEED TO RATE PURE DOPENESS

indeph:
ight homie you as well threw this down...so dope...you love this i supose like damn your emotion is so damn rank i dont understand how you do it so well....very good with the vocab and the multis were beyond dopeness lmao.......but shit you were so creative with multis n all that and also your pictures both ayll created for me was good..and the wordplay indeph you were working well...both yall cats threw it down..NO NEED TO RATE PURE DOPENESS

yall really threw it down an honest all around rating for yall together...9.7/10
i jsut liked how when yall would switch it would still go good together kinda like a keystyle...good job...

-Parallel

yo abby link in the sig thanks..indeph already droped feed so abby thank you...and good luck at life..pz
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote