View Single Post
Old 12-30-03, 06:33 PM   #2
IC3yThuG
New to RB

IP:

im sick of these hoes bitches and no shows its l hate the women of 2day they wanna play and they say its ok i dont lie u mys well fuck them in the eye or hump a freakin pie sick of em all bitxhes shood jus die they need a get a life instead of destroyin myn aint it bout time 2 end this shit u aint gettin a dime plz stop and think i been dogin u 4 a month cant u see i aint want no hoe i aint got the time if u aint wanna die then i sugest u get off ya knee and get a job get sum tips off a sumtin diffrint that ya ass dont shake 4dollas or get payed 2 holla i been watchin u and i see that u lewa young playas in2 hell and uin them go2sleep and it now cuz when u wake up im be watchin u again and seein u around maybe we cood catch a movie if u change this round till then u is tha thing i dont need so abck away or u get smacked

that wazzin the greatest but i felt like gettin sumthin down i jus started her wanna work on my skill 4 i do sum real battles jus wnated show off alil and that waz on my mind so any1 pm me f u thought that rookie rap waz fairly goood