View Single Post
Old 11-06-09, 11:18 AM   #76
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
of all the shyt i've gone through... and i've gone through quite a bit.... I've never been suicidal. there were times i wanted to just give up on shyt but getting through each one of those situations made me the person i am now... i live for my family now... every decision i make is for the future of my kids... by the time i leave this earth, i hope to have a house for each kid and college completely paid off (God-willing)...

Life is rough... but i've learned that there is always someone who has it a lot worse than I do... though a lot of folks may feel that OMB was a sucker for not dealing with his situation I understand about personal thresholds and how they affect your actions... everyone has limits... when it's reached you can do some very irrational things...

who's to say that OMB didn't reach out for help and got ignored?... or maybe he held onto something that probably would have brought even MORE grief to those who loved him... we'll never know... but what's done is done...

I'd rather remember the good times and various cyphers we had than to sit back and criticize him for his final act.

I hope you realize that suicidal tendencies is a symptom of depression...which is a MEDICAL condition...not some badge of "strength" or "honor"...

Just making sure you're not boasting in a way that's inappropriate.

I think we're al guilty tho...

When someone achieves something, we all "share" in their success...

But, when someone fails...it's all "them"? Nah

Doesn't work that way...

I've seen it on this site and elsewhere...people say and do anything without regard to other people.

That's wrong...and I do believe that will come back on them.

We're supposed to help each other...Not pity...Not enable...but be there...sometimes just to listen.

How many of us are willing to do that?

hmm

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote