Thread: Meaning of Life
View Single Post
Old 05-05-08, 08:58 PM   #21
сварливый

IP:

But I said I disagree, you may have made a point but reproduction is not the human meaning to life. The human meaning to life would be relevant to an idea that we were put here, if that is the case then A. we were put here for a purpose or B. we were simply put here.

Suggesting that we Evolved here is simply saying we grew here.

To suggest that our purpose is reproduction and believing that we were put here is possible because we wouldn't know why we were put here or by what/who, and what their motives were.

To suggest the same and believe that we grew here isn't possible because if Evolution (a theory that nature perfects itself, not God is Perfect and made us all for a reason) is true in the same factor then we would be almighty reproducers with nothing but that in mind, and dying organisms, like some bugs and germs.

Therefore believing reproduction is our only purpose states you do not believe in Evolution and is impossible because Evolution is impossible to be proven false.. Though I'm not quite sure what you believe, I think you'd be better off not trusting that humans were here to make more humans.

Now let's bring up another possible answer for life? Besides my "We're a Germ" ?
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|