View Single Post
Old 07-01-05, 08:24 PM   #36
See Sic
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
^and it's quite you wrote numerous times on rv that RV sucks at this.. and even got pissed at me for not voting for you on AIM... and you under Ha's asshole, talkin bout he's in charge but you only a slave(in the check in thread).. and look at your name and tell us that you would honestly vote for someone on RV.. I don't vote on graphix battles and haven't since forever..I vote whoevers sig fulfills the topic, and this was a POSTER for those who can't read (African Royale wth).. so if you rv or rb it don't really matter, you better bring your talent if you want my vote.

but in no way or fashion would i vote for you(@ Mr. "RV is almost as big as my asshole") cuz you get votes off aim and i tried not to expose you, but oh well.. look,

Remember way back when the graphix heads were tryna decide who should be mods...? you were the one coming on AIM asking me and probably other people to vote for you. I kept the convo and you were pissed but I got my computer restored 2 times since then, so it's gone. So Thank God. And I voted for Scruff instead, yeah, so I'm not shocked @ what you'll do to help a friend from RB win, it means that MUCH to you, keep bitching.

why don't you let Ha handle his own battle, he's doing fine without your comments.. damn, shut the hell up.

I'm done. Let the voting continue or stop or whatever.. pz.

Settle down honey the men are talking.