View Single Post
Old 04-26-09, 12:21 PM   #1
technique
dope

i need a crew (ill rhyme empire)

IP:

hey this is technique here aka sinner... im lookin to be in a crew i got alot of fuckers hating on me in the world.. like my family and i need to have a family supporting me i got some shit against me and i need a unit here 2 help me survive... im mad dog's buddy... i was wack when i first started here but now i got mad skills and am alot better den i use 2 be so anyone down wid my crew i'll give it a cool name so its reconisable..and add d12kings8@hotmail.com that is my addy if ur down in da crew i thought of a cool name which reprisents the crew well and i think its going to be called ill rhyme empire... wot a name this fuckin shit is going to be big trust me... we can always change the name later if u dont like it... i hope this crew will make ya respect me and i need something sorted with myself i got a bad family and der abusing me atm and i need to form this crew so u can help me get away from dem and help my life out... i will give u full details on msn on wot has happened 2 me.. thankyou... technique