View Single Post
Old 01-15-08, 02:53 PM   #24
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

ok back to what enygma said bout brady not being the best, I can see where he's coming from and actually agree to a degree.

This is a question and answer from the Jaguars.com "Ask Vic" section:

"Steve from Jacksonville: Now that the offseason is upon us, I've been working on my "Top 10 reasons Tom Brady is not the best QB ever.” I wanted you to help but I came up with a few: illegal contact, linemen using hands, headsets, rules protecting QBs from contact, access to illegally obtained info on opponents. Can you add to this? Also, how good would Unitas, Staubach, Griese, etc. been with these benefits?

Vic: You’re right on. That’s why it’s so difficult to compare eras. Unitas died crippled from the game he played. Quarterbacks were live to the ground when Unitas played. The rules changes of 1978 changed the game. I can tell you this: Brady isn’t half the athlete Terry Bradshaw was. Brady doesn’t have Bradshaw’s arm and Bradshaw called his own plays, which was common back then. Still, what Brady is doing is like nothing I have ever seen. He is an amazing quarterback."

word

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote