Thread: Autopsy VS BK
View Single Post
Old 01-11-04, 01:07 PM   #14
...Àû†øpšÿ...
Light Weight

IP:

Post A New Drop....I Woulda Spit N "7 Days" But Duke Already Got Exposed Of Bitin "2 Pac"
Who Hot??....Battlin Me Was A "Big Mistake" Like When "Jesus Was On The Cross And The People Threw Rocks"
Do You Know What Lear-N-Brings....Readin Ya Verse Is "Death 2 My Ears" And "I Aint Even Heard-Ya-Sing"
When I Spit I Burn-Ya-Dreams....Ya Name "Bk"?? What The Stand 4 "Burger King"
Bk U Got Heart 2 Step-N-This-Thread....You a "Dumb Fuck" U Even "Look Special-N-Ed"{damn}
I Got Punches That'll Trample-Ya-Head....I'll Teach you Something But "Ya Brain Aint Right" Like "A Scientists Done Sampled-Ya-Head"{think}
Im "Punish-N-You" Like "Teachers Do Kids That Takes Test Wit Out A Number-2-Pencil"
I Aint Wit Ima Against-You....BK "Your Worthless" Like "A Broken Utencil"
Count Ya Blessings....Me Preparin 4 You Is "Not Needed" Like "Studyin 4 Pee-Testings"
Illest Out N E Questions??....Duke Your "Animated 7 Wack" Like 'A Bad Episode Of The Jetsons"{think}

UPPIN 4 VOTES
LOSES: MC Nookie BS (mods took away my votes herb ass niggas)
<center>"Ya'll Cats Still Nursery Rhymin Dog All My Barz Nuts Like A Hershey With Almonds"-Cassidy</center>
VOTE 4 CAMRONS GETEM GIRLS VIDEO ON BET.COM lol
Send a message via AIM to ...Àû†øpšÿ...   Reply With Quote