View Single Post
Old 02-08-11, 03:42 PM   #37
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Can I be honest with you? Like completely honest?

I've never had beef with you once, infact whenever I see people on this site try and talk shit to you to get a rise out of you, it never works, you never lose your cool and you always seem to just discuss it in a respectful manner. I like you as a person. But now for the honest part.... if you're going to cancel a gym membership cuz of that, then you're stupid brah. If you can't afford one anymore, I could understand that. But if you're gonna quit going to the gym cuz of that, you're stupid. That's the healthiest shit you can do, it doesn't just make your body healthy is makes your mind healthy, working out and being fit just makes you feel better all around. If you've been going for that long then you know what I'm saying. And ok you don't want to do body building anymore then that's cool but there's A LOT of other ways to train and still be fit.

CROSSFIT CROSSFIT CROSSFIT

^^ That's all I gotta say regarding that. Proper crossfit for a month and you'll never go back to body building man.

Or you could join an MMA gym. Or there's always cardio workouts, plyometrics, calisthenic workouts etc...