View Single Post
Old 02-17-11, 12:27 PM   #45
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Quote:
If YOUR God is going to let a fucking serial killing child rapist into his mother fucking heaven just cuz the motherfucker accepted Jesus into his heart, but then banish me to hell for all eternity just cuz i'm a motherfucking Jew, then motherfuck your motherfucking God, BITCH!!! I don't wanna be in a heaven that's full of scum-bags anyways. I rather fucking chill with my good-hearted Jew homies and native indians who DIDN'T treat mother nature like shit and just chill out in hell, make some marshmellows over the fire and talk about ghost stories or for the jews the stock market crash which is equally terrifying.

Jesus SAVES ALL who seek refuge in him, honestly, as equally terrible as it can seem it also shows Gods amazing and unfailing Love, and the absolution of his Justice. Jesus hung out with the sinners, not to be like them but to save them, the lost are the ones who need to be found most. As far as the part about going to hell because you are a Jew, Gods word is clear, it doesn't matter what or who you are, salvation is in Jesus Christ and accepting him as your Lord and Savior, which is no different for someone who isn't Jewish. Also, as far as every post that said Religion (Which I don't practice), but (for the sake of this post I'll say I partake in, I'm actually a Born Again believer, I have a personal relationship with Christ, don't label me) but, those that said it was for the weak don't understand the strength it takes to stay faithful, to always turn to God, in all things, and to restrain from temptation in all forms.