View Single Post
Old 10-28-08, 07:27 AM   #1
сварливый

Random stranger Life or Death

IP:

I attach metal bear claw nails to my fists and in-between them I put razors.

I begin to slash wildly at my body in front of you, I become mangled and mutilated and I'm bleeding and for some odd reason, it's slightly more painful than I had imagined or bargained for.

You always carry a gun and you know how to use it, I ask you, won't you put me out of my misery?

What ensues is a matter of what's inside you as a human being and how you follow through with choices.

un-purposeful cruelty choices:
-You can be reverse logical, in that if, you won't kill me because you're not a murderer. Would you hand me the gun? If you don't, you're cruelly leaving me there to die painfully. If you do give me the gun, you would have killed me.
-you leave me there, saying I've done it to myself and you'll have no part of it, this is logical, unless you're trying to teach me some sort of lesson before I die, as if I'd need it. I die painfully and with a distinct dislike of the person who wouldn't kill my suffering.

What would you do, when I mutilate and tear myself to shreds as if attacked by an animal and not myself? Become a murderer, teach me a lesson, abandon me, or do none of the above and simply pity me?

I pray you choose the last one. We don't need any emotionally scarred people running around.

*prepares bear claw*

Continuation of scenario:

The true answer to this is "I'd just kill you and feel better about myself because I did the right thing in saving you pain and suffering"

On my part, your reasoning would be flawed because I simply wasn't expecting the amount of pain. You saved me some trouble, but not the pain and suffering, in other words, you just killed me with fake justification and there's probably no one left to tell you otherwise.

well im goin to bed lads g'night
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|