View Single Post
Old 05-16-09, 11:21 PM   #15
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
a systematical understanding of the emotions at hand due to the situation at hand wouldn't prove a thing unless you understood the systematical switching of the emotions of the person..

in other words YES this hypothetical situation is subjective but it's more or less a lesson about ethics rather than one about diagnosis.

So it is with this that I fully conclude that with the systematization of this hypothetical situation concept, I would only like to keep you with this final opinion on it: a hypothetical situation in part with a characterization of a probable person's attitude is flawed unless there is also prior characterization of what is to be expected of said person; Some people would be happy to have this hypothetical situation happen to them, because they might have something else in mind.

So understanding the emotional basis of a certain few amount of actions isn't doing the complete job (by still leaving out emotions like Happiness) and furthermore understanding the basis of a storyline hypothesis only leads to further hypothesis.

so simple brother goodbye now

you're not understanding the question...it's not about proving anything..i won't go further into detail, because..i can already see where this is going...but..just know..you contradicted your original conclusion with this post...happy thinking.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote