Thread: Capcom. .
View Single Post
Old 10-02-03, 12:52 AM   #85
sal-v
Middle Weight

IP:

^You dont want to battle now?

I'll even convert to text just this one time to pink slip you .. At RnR youre going to be banned by tomorrow night .. For a fact .. If RB aint gonna ban you for a reason of just making them look like morons I'll be glad to take you off the boards .. Pink Slip - IP Ban match ..

So, make up your mind gangster. And if you wanna use that "broke vanilla ice" diss against me in a battle go for it cuz most cats have heard my audios and know what I sound like, buddy .. Which "broke vanilla ice" doesnt fit under at all ..

So .. You talked the talk .. Now lets see if you have the balls to back shit up .. You called me out .. You wanted a vet from RNR .. You got me ..

Pink Slip - IP Ban Match ...

20 bars max .. 10 bars minimal ..

You made the official call out, which means you drop first .. I wont flow off your verse, no need to sweat that Im not a cheating bitch ..

Post it up, sport.

Youre about to watch yourself get laughed at horribly, and fact of the matter is that personally think I suck at battling but I know for a fact that I am going to be able to embarass the shit out of you ...

drop a link in here once its set, champ .. lol .. i cant believe im doing this

pz...1

-salvation
Send a message via AIM to sal-v Send a message via Yahoo to sal-v   Reply With Quote