View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 06:33 PM   #197
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
P.S. Mimesis...u know DAMN WELL getting me banned that LAST time was out of SHEER SPITE...it was out of sheer damn SPITE...

U told Strobe I was freeposting by replying to myself all those times...BUt, did you NOT say stop? And, did I not stop? Again, you saw a loop hole to get me banned cuz I "offended" u...WHY the fuck do u think I DON'T LIKE U?...U think Im this guy who wakes up and says "Lemme NO T LIKE MIM"...Kid, u are NOT THAT IMPORTANT to me...

Somewhere along the line, shit started and now it's a cycle...U say shit...i say shit...But, u take it to a whole notha level by insulting an entire CULTURE (gay) when I just insult u.

See the difference?

Now...if I need to get STROBE, NOS, or whoever involved I will...Im bout sick of this bullshit

When I'm wrong...DO what You do

when you don't like something...GET THE FUCK OVER IT...But, don't you fuckin DARE show favoritism to certain members then INVOKE your moD powers when convenient

You have no idea what you're talking about. I never reported anything to strobe, and my reasons for requesting Nostradamus to ban you was not mainly about you talking to yourself for a total of around 50 posts in three different threads. It was about you continually making beef threads in the main forum, on purpose. I told you to stop, you kept going. And do I really need to tell you that it's against the rules to talk to yourself in 3 different threads for spans of about 20 posts each? PLEASE. Don't even try making it look like I treated you unfairly. You know damn well that that's against the rules, and yes, I did tell you stop, but at first you kept going. I closed one. You moved to another one. I closed another one. You moved to another one. It was then that I told you if you did it again you would be banned. BUT, it didn't stop there, as you started to constantly make beef threads in the main forum on purpose. Then, I told you to stop or you would be banned, AND THE VERY NEXT DAY, you do it again. THAT IS WHY I asked you to be banned.

Get your fucking facts straight.

And get strobe AND Nostradamus in here if you really think they're going to back you. I have sufficient proof that you broke the rules in LL, and I also have sufficient proof that I gave you warnings and told you if you did it again you'd be banned, and you did it again. So, I asked Nostradamus to follow up on my warning. I didn't show favoritism in any way. If I saw anybody talking to themselves for 60 posts, and continually making beef threads in the main forum on purpose, I would give them a few warnings, and eventually request that they be banned too.

You brought that upon yourself.