View Single Post
Old 09-28-10, 10:23 PM   #18
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
i would but she's done with him, and so am i, i never really liked him after the first time i beat him up..but he might get supervised visits, his name isnt on the birth certificate so hes gonna have to pay a 500 dollar test to prove its his daughter, but it is his.
but my sisters debating on what do to, the fathers a loser,but granted he loves her so in my opinion he should be able to see his daughter, but it would have to be with supervised visits cuz c.p.s already came by...but my sisters done with him and my theres no way my family will accept him after he beat her up.. regardless of how i feel about him, he has a right to see his daughter...
and with facebook, it wont matter what me,u, or awake people put in our privacy settings they have their list of t.i.'s or targeted individuals, and know what they need to know already,people that are awake are a higher priority then those that arnt.
all facebook is doing in my opinion is just profiling the un-uwake people.

a guy that can't control his anger isn't useful in raising a child. he's crappy morals could simply put, rub off some way on the child. i wouldn't give him a minute with his kid till he grows up. i'm in a situation like that, but not wit abuse, just a dead beat dad who isn't a man and can't deal with a child be he is a child. so i'm mr. step dad takin care of things.
but if he's not on the birth certifacate, he has zero rights to see the child, at least untill the test is done. And he's probably not the type of person thats gonna fork over 500 bucks to gain responsibility.
fuckin chris brown wannabees

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote