View Single Post
Old 09-29-10, 08:09 PM   #29
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

assumed you were talking about the tea party but sense i guess you werent,
but by saying im influenced by media im assuming your saying not mainstream media,
but by alternative media,
im not gonna sugar cote this, yes we are a small minority, who expose things for what they are, we research and look up the documents, that we talk about, (anyone can) its not fucken rocket science to know that our government lies to us, and will do anything to stay in power, history will tell you that.
people are waking up to whats going on thats why the tea party exists, and militias are forming, people are sick of the lies and are seeing through em........
and now saying that our ideas or principles are less corrupt or more idiotic, lol are u serious?
chem trails arnt bad for us? and yes theyre admitted after years of denile.
all the mk ultra testing was good for us?? and benefited the victims? killing innocent women and children in bomb raids is good? feices of ecloli is called aspartame and is good for us? fluoride in our water supplys is good for us? gauntonamo bay is good? helping the afghans produce opium is good for the countless thousands of people it kills every year is good for mankind? shipping drugs in dead american soldiers coffins during vietnam was good for the american public,and not disrespectull to the dead soldiers that fought and died for protecting this country, morals?? do u know what the fuck your ignorant ass is talking about?( no offence) coca cola putting cocaine in coca cola back in the day is good? i mean where do i stop?.........................
im done ranting....
thats not even conspiracy shit thats all proven.......................
i could get into shit thats semi proven, but wont cause its not documented and not proven true yet.
now as for our ideas, freedom, liberty, peace, rights, justice, decency, truth....yeah, our ideas are fucked up..w/e

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..