View Single Post
Old 07-13-05, 11:21 AM   #52
the omen
tha illest

IP:

damn, ima regret replying once again cuz it just takes my maturity level that extra step down... but.... you ammuse me... so ima keep this goin...

Quote:
Omen........ first off get the facts straight..... Im 20 aight... dont live wit mom and dad like you do. aight.....
word, cool beans you got ur own garage n shyt to live in...
Quote:
be clear NIGGA..... and i use the term losely cuz thats too good for you....
what??? use the "nigga" term loosely... first no... second... how is it too good for me? do you read what ur putting here? lol
Quote:
what you are is common ghetto trash...
actualy i live in a town that has houses in the range from 300,000-1,000,000+... im not rich, i live with my mom, she is a single mom looking after her two kids i'd say thats quite respectable...i mean what did ur basehead mom do for u? obviously she skipped the manners lessons... nigga dont even know how to hold a fork tha rite way...
Quote:
as far as me being unknown..... you knew who i was enough to talk shit to in the first place... so dont play yourself.....
i still dunno who u r.... lol
Quote:
as far as smoking weed goes..... nigga i burn more in trees than you make in a month... add that shit up... aint braggin... but dont take it there on some dumb shit.....
... burn more trees... i make in a month? i dont make trees doggy... dunno what glue ur huffing... elmers? maybe its the industrial kind with the kiddy glitter in it....
Quote:
and as far as taking it to the streets..... im in NY son.... COME SEE ME!!! see i aint hiding behind my computer im getting at you online.... we can have beef off this if you wanna take it there.... actin like you dont know what i mean when i say that .......
nope, u sure are not just talking alot of bullshit behind ur keyboard... damn nigga you are real ... hard as nails.... or cyber nails... c'mon i'm not gonna drive 2 c u, quit actin hard u lil turdnugget....
Quote:
you the dumb nigga.... actin like you dope...... you aint no body.. you constantly clowned..... dont no-body like you son. NO BODY

^... im the dumb nigga... just read what u put n think about who mite possibly have the higher IQ score... lol... i never have said once that i'm dope... unlike u who think u r the net god... i dont remember one time getting "clowned" as you say... matter fact most people can recognize that im a down to earth guy and respect my humbleness... in real life i dont have problems with n e one, i get along with every1 no matter their differences... i just hop online n AHHHHH NET THUGS EVERYWHEREEEE!!!!

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen