View Single Post
Old 08-31-10, 12:49 PM   #37
Dopium
Herb

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger
maybe, we cant just assume even with evidence, we still need to go through a whole bunch of high rank officials. evidence is critical. your beaing shipped to California? where at? i spent time in Barstow its pretty crazy there got a whole set up in courtesy of hollywood. i know a jump master out there good friends just remember if you get sent down range its a brotherhood(the military) be some rotations in the next few weeks, so good luck to you if you get sent over your you better stay real sharp with little training you'll get dude. i did 18 months in Irag and 6 and a half months in Afghan shit aint pretty man....you'll see.

idc dude honestly im not afraid to die one bit. i see it has a part of life weather your shot in combat or you die of a heart attack and kick the bucket. either way we all gotta go sometime. not only that but i know i wont be in afghan in 2 months. after basic i will tho pending on the rotations of forts. because the U.S will be in afghan for atleast 4-5 more years. plus in iraq we'll still be there past 2011 and might send more troops back.