View Single Post
Old 02-16-09, 02:13 PM   #12
Alphabetized
New Jack

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"That's so fucking foolish man you must have a dangerously low IQ, you may be right either way, but it depends on the situation and it's outcome."

I guess that's what you get for calling me 'wrong', as 'wrong' represents 'bad', and bad or good don't exist. Right and wrong don't exist, yet you start out your post by calling me fucking wrong and then adding your own little context for everything.

Lmfao

D:

Of course good and bad is how you interpret it, so what makes good and bad - good and bad? How you interpret it. Therefore it's subjective and does not exist as there are clashing consciousness. You SHOULD have, in order to be more correct, said "Statistically, the number of people that believes a certain act is a good thing is what makes that good thing a good thing, or that bad thing a bad thing." in which you'd be correct in that a wider number of people see things a certain way and thus their opinion matters the most in the matter of casting an opinion of what is good and bad.

Your right, I should have pulled up the statistics on how many people think killing a mother and her unborn child is a bad act to know if it was bad or not.