View Single Post
Old 07-21-06, 09:58 AM   #12
rexless
Dont Fuck With Me! EZ....

IP:

1st off u broke my whole verse down WRONG!!!!
THEN U CLAIM I HAD NO PUNCHES?? I'll POINT OUT MY PUNCHES...
this is why u broke it down wrong.....

you wanna post like a thug, but u a joke to me cuz, if my gun jam... ima take out the bullet and Choke u with Slugz...
WAK WITH NO PERSONALS OR PUNCH JUST TOUGH TALK
^^ thats just 1 line not one bar so u fucked up EARLY!!! its soppuse to look like this when u brake it down...

you wanna post like a thug, but u a joke to me cuz, if my gun jam... ima take out the bullet and Choke u with Slugz...
Im to complex wit the text, check it, my free'll make "Ad-Vil(feel)-Pain" like an Overdose of a Drug.... / 1 bar plus a punch....

THen u started to mix up my bars and say it dont rhyme of course it dont rhyme if u cant even tell where the person end'ed hes bar an u call u'r self an emcee whos DOPE???

im Taking you out Chill, you not spitten fire, thats just bombs Laced to ya Mouth Grill...
after i Murk mystic, his moms gonna"drag him to Safety" like NFL players heat-stroking on the Field... /2 another punch...

This faggots droppin nothin but shit, so someone 'Flip him, The Bird!'
turn him on his stomach n smash his grill like G. Foreman kissin the curb.... / 3
another punch..

am wreckin ya Best Coward, so dont be stepin to this Vet Prowler, i aint disruptin ya breathin am just Hitting Ya Cheat Louder...
Ya spit would be Less Sour if u quit doing it, ruin it? ya verse wouldnt be teasty if u Dip It in Flour..../4
another punch

My Spit'll Disown Fags, killing bitches an dont brag, trying to be gangsta? u wearing Britches that Dont Sag
put my Lyrics in Quote Tags, fold-this-prick, U couldnt be sick if Moses blessed u with hes own Plaues...... /
another punch

So keep hoping from Name to Name, u'll be the first to get murk by me in each one of u'r Accounts
Punches leave Leak's Ruin Throu ya Mouth, cuz u'r skills like "broke Tier Rod's"..... 'New Bars' u need to 'Mount'.... Mother Fucker..... EZ....
an the final punch

AN U CLAIM I HAVE NO PUNCHES???
WHAT THE FUCK ARE U READING???

last bar u must not know noting about cars so u wouldnt get it... first get a whip an after a few month when u start having problem u might find out what a iner tier rod is.. which is a bar that connects from u'r iner tier to u'r suspention DICK to keep it stright an stable insted of shaking when u drive or take turns....

SO IF U AINT GONNA BRAKE MY SHIT DOWN CORRECTLY DONT VOTE AT ALL....

Im gonna vote for Mystic on this battle 'coz I didn't see an attemp of a punch from rex at all