View Single Post
Old 05-05-09, 09:33 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
There are several different variations of the American dating system. One of the most popular ones is online dating, but that's not really my style. I like hollering face-to-face, but for the most part I'm not even a big fan of dating in general, at least at this point in time.

depends on the chick whether dating is good or annoying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
The month is the deciding factor, if you don't know the day, at least know the month.

And least is what's important.

For you fucks, I don't know what happened. "Numerical order!!!"

lmao

Just like Hours and Minutes bitch. At least know the hour if you can't know the second

hold up tho it's 13:4 PM. I gotta roll this sht

man, about 99% of the time, when someone asks what the date is... they dont want to know what the month is.. they want to know what number the day is inside the month.

its basic logical thought.. smallest to largest or largest to smallest. that is called order.. not... middle, smallest, largest... that makes no sense.

stupid america...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
We Americans like to give the rest of the world the middle finger, which is why we do things differently. For example, you guys use the metric system such as meters, kilometers, kilograms, etc.. We refuse to give up our english system with it's feet, miles, and pounds. Heck, our rocket scientists even do calculations in the english system, and one time they forgot to convert from the english to metric and that caused a $125m Mars orbiter to crash. Why? Because we can

would that also be because the only mathematicians smart enough to do the calculations were from a country who uses the metric system...

oohh.. american schooling systems..... that should be my next thread