View Single Post
Old 01-03-07, 05:55 AM   #4
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

Dipset is wak...Cam'ron to me is the only tight nigga there and even he be coming on some off the wall shit when he rhyme...dude swears just coz he puts the word "killa" after each bar that its a metaphore lol...''Coz your Plain Garbage....Like plane Garbage...KILLA'' ROTFL @ that shit...I remember serbs bitch ass using that shit in the 1-2-1 punch league ones..."Purple Nurple..Urcle Jurcle...Turtle Hurdle....''K-I-L-L-A".

..shit like that makes me not want to buy his CDs

and Jewelz...please..." Im nothing like...Somthing nice" or please..tell me you guys didn't like that shit he spit on the fucking mariah carey track..."I know you sick, I know you tired...I know you sick..of being tire...'AY'..Please...He had tight beats and thats it on his CD. Only track I can listen too really on his CD was shit with Young Jeezy n Lil Wayne. Rest was wak with an exception to maybe 3 or 4 songs...dude way over rated in my opinion.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote