View Single Post
Old 01-02-06, 07:58 PM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
God didnt create evil, durrr, i mean, he made Satan then satan got booted, and became evil. He WAS an angel, and plus, adam and eve ate from the damn tree, thus creating evil stuff. God booted from the Garden Of Eden, and PLUS, its not his fault we practice evil, he gave us free will, not evil. But the part i dont personally understand, if he is all knowing, the Alpha and Omega, then he would have known that Satan was going to eventually become, well, the devil right? So, i mean, i guess you could say because he didnt want heaven to be an automatic "right".. its a priveledge, show him you can live a good, moral life, and you get rewarded. Or something.

Yeah I get what you mean.

Its like... if a scientist made a robot designed to help people and then it malfunctioned and started being evil... Is that the scientists fault? Of course not, because he had good intentions.

But what im asking with this thread is like... If the scientist made the robot for good, but KNEW it was going to malfuction and be evil, why would he make the robot in the first place?