View Single Post
Old 10-09-09, 08:21 PM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

^^I know we all have our own opinions, but I think you're wrong man. There was a time where I thought of it the same way, but I opened my mind. Look, God doesn't have to be a mainstream image that religions have cut him out to be. God can be anything, you talked about science and what we don't know? Maybe science and the knowledge that we don't posses is what Gods essence actually conists of. Personally I believe God is everything, the entire universe. Everything is part of God and God is a part of everything and together we form one giant and incredible entity. There are things that go beyond the capacity of what the limits of human science can comprehend. You can live on a giant rock that's actually a living organism floating around in the middle of nothingness held in place by some shit called gravity and its attraction to the sun and you can be a small spore of this one giant organism and consider yourself an individual when in reality you don't make a difference to the organism as a whole and you can convince yourself all you want that this is some ordinary and not so complex shit just because you've been raised in it your entire life and you've learned to understand it and consider it as "ordinary". But you go in a rocket ship and take a trip into outerspace and look down at us from up there and you'll realise how deep this all really is... God is out there, and God does exist, and it is a greater power. What God is? I don't know and I couldn't tell you for sure, God is whatever you make him to be. It's up to you to decide what God is to you..