View Single Post
Old 10-08-07, 09:27 PM   #25
scanz
-da prophit-

IP:

ight ima break it down like i feel it... love is wierd.. confusing.. heart warming.. adoring and so many other things... true love is finding the person u can live with.. and at the same time finding that person u CANT live with-out... its that person that makes u feel good inside no and u can express everything to them no matter if its off topic.. u can talk for hours and hours and not make any sense and send stupid messages to each other and not care cus u think its cute and shit.. true love is not something u can explain but something that u feel and no matter how hard i try to explain it in this shit hole of a box on a web page i feel that u ppl wouldnt get it unless u actually go threw it.. true love means suffering for something that u want... changing for it.. becoming it.. etc... u evolve with it.. u become love it self in the eyes of another person.. u become what the other person calls true-love and together and only together can u experience truelove..... when both love each other almost the same or exact way even tho they dont no it... that my friend can be considerd in my eyes TRUE LOVE.i found mine.. i hope every body finds theres.