Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 04-06-05, 06:43 PM   #6
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

Well im not a very religious person. Im in that group of people who think their isnt a God unless bad things wouldnt happen. But then again millions of people go to church but does that make their life better or easier? I think it makes no difference, i do believe in God but not to the extent where as some of my friends do. But the big bang theory isnt my idea of how the world started. Maybe there is a God and maybe Jesus was his son and could turn water to wine and ressurrect. Or maybe he was a simpleton with alot of spiritual beliefs and he used that to persuade others to believe he was the son of God.

And one thing i have been dealing with in my mind is how the bible was written with such accuracy.

I mean the publishers of the first bible had no idea what really happened. Granted, stories could have been told through generations until finally someone printed them but who's to say the stories are real and whos to say they arent. Where did they get this information from because word of mouth is unreliable. But thats just my opinion

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote