View Single Post
Old 04-07-05, 01:01 AM   #22
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

I hear what you guys are saying... but at the same time i don't think you guys really get what i'm trying to say.... Y'all looking at it like dope kats is joining wack crews... i see it as evening the playing field for the entire site. i been in one of the dopest crews RV had (MAB) and look what happened to it... shyt got corny cuz we were beating everyone we challenged... we never lost a crew battle... then niggaz didn't wanna battle us and the crew disbanded due to inactivity...

and y'all right about a lot of thought going into it i'd say each crew should keeep they top 3-5 emcees and make everyone else a lottery pick... ya still got ya dope heads and ya give the newer crews more of a fighting chance... how many times have all the guys that been here a while put a post saying they don't wanna see no more noobie crews?... then tell me how many of y'all actually took the time to HELP the noobs get to a point where they could be a contender in a battle...

overall i think it would help the noobs and would make shyt more fair for all the left overs that are forced to make they own crews cuz the "dope" heads don't wanna be bothered... in battles, in elevation... i mean... other than beefing this site is based mainly on noob bashing... don't get me wrong... there have been some good battling on the site... but mainly in the leagues.... the crew battles have been going to shyt for a long time now...

i wouldn't just tell a nigga...yo, you can't have this person and this person cuz y'all too good ... it would involve all the main kats that been around for a while and we'd all put our heads together to come up with a plan... feedback from everyone involved would make sure that shyt was fair and that no one was getting special favors... plus, you'd still be able to do trades, make dough for ya crews, help the new stock market shyt y'all got going, make for better crew battles, help the noobs gain respect by having a dope head around to show them the way instead of two wack niggaz getting together and keeping shyt wack... them'll be the same niggaz y'all be complaining about making noob crews later on...

like i said... a WHOLE lot of thought would have to go into it to make it work... but if niggaz really don't wanna do it... after thinking about it thoroughly... then let me know.

i'm a good listener and i can take ya criticism as long as ya explain yaself ...like flow did
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote