View Single Post
Old 04-07-05, 06:03 PM   #26
c0pasetik
New to RV

IP:

Just puttin in my 2centz..

Maybe instead of breaking every crew up.. Why dont it just be rules to the crew.
Such as only 3 to 4 vets or the crew must have 3 newbies or something like that...
Each crew can only have a certain amount of people.. for example

8 people in a crew..
3 vets
3 middle weights
2 rookies...

Thats just an example..
Atleast so everybody would be even. Every crew would have the people who are great.. the people who are getting there and the people who are learning.. I think thats a good balance..

And with the fact that people are friends and family, Yall can still be friends and yall can still be a crew, just not a crew in which yall battle together. Understandable tho that you dont want to be seperated I agree thats dumb, but if your not willing to give other people a chance or become friends with other people and all that and help someone else develope skills then why be at a forum? Why dont you just open up a freeboard and all yall rap together on there..

Because to be honest if something dont give this site a collapse like the other board I was at, all the greats was together, all the lames was together.. then the shit just hit the fan
Send a message via AIM to c0pasetik Send a message via Yahoo to c0pasetik   Reply With Quote