View Single Post
Old 04-08-05, 02:47 PM   #28
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

FF pm me... i don't really get what you tryna say... all them kats in the same crew? or you saying they all gonna be solo if this happens? as far as the 3 newbs... not my idea... but a good one... they may not go directly to crew battles but as they work with the better kats in they crew they'll be able to get to that point... how you gonna elevate if no one is willing to help you... some people just don't know or understand what they are doing wrong or why they lose battles... a select few figure it out on their own... it's all about helping the next kat and making the board better... newbs can still battle to get practice in...even if it ain't crew battles.... you can hand pick the opp for them and then critique the battle afterwards... that would help them focus on the weak areas and give them more confidence as the battles come along...give em confidence and they will produce... not only for themselves but for ya crew also....anyways, just holla at me via pm
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote