Thread: bitch wordplay
View Single Post
Old 08-16-12, 01:38 PM   #57
namix
Herb

IP:

I found this thread on a google search, and just had to say this is one of my top 3 favorite episodes of being bitten on the net.

In order,
(1) kidpac/deluzionz/delz pretending to be me to get in an invite only league on 411 in like 05;
(2) someone reposting my 'grafitti artist' piece and pretending it was theres, when fortunately it was in the HOF/archived on like 6-7 sites (rapmusic, bboys, projectrhyme, rapworld, urbanprowlers and i believe blunts or a similar site like that);
(3) THIS!! Congrats Enlightened. While many years ago, you reign in my top 3 of bites. The reason is because this was probably the biggest wordplay whooping i've ever put on a no-show battle, AND because you so adamantly defended not biting haha...

If anyone knows where this kid is - I would love to have a wordplay battle with him. I can reproduce this style on the drop of a hat, and it would be fun to work someone like this up and down.

Otherwise - for any future reference - David llama/Allah has the most robust/exhaustive archive of textcee works on the net at his site netcees. I'm sure this is in my thread somewhere.

http://www.netcees.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2605

Holla!

~the real, original, & real original Namix