View Single Post
Old 11-10-06, 10:05 AM   #16
Stanza.
Please excuse My Sickness

IP:

I dont want yall to take this as swayin so I posted it in here instead of in my battle but for real niggas have been jus voting against me bcuz they jus goin with the crowd instead of actually reading the verses they see what the other person said and then they reword it and vote the same way but this is how i see it Lamp is a prime example he thinks that sonny's verse beat mines this week But this was How he voted

Nothing

Vs.

(The Verse)

"sonny took this one Stanza really didnt drop nothing"

are u fuckin serious those played ass lines from sonny?.....and plus sonny dropped late ass hell and if it was me I wouldve been DQ"ed but nothing happened................. on the real note man Lamp you dont need to vote on none of my battles bcuz you vote the same way every week ............ and no joke though Sonny dropped some well played shit bcuz week before last somebody used that stan Line and the bridge thing....and Condom lines ?................cmon man Get real you should actually read the verses man
and vote instead of jus giving it to the person who already had the most wins .....grow up man

One Love

*Bridging The Rap*

Stanza Productions *Dem City Boys*