View Single Post
Old 04-22-10, 12:34 AM   #7
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
I don't follow UFC all that much, but I saw some highlights of this match and just to be clear, you're talking about the fight where he started taunting/dancing around his opponent, correct?

If so, I thought it was in poor taste. If I'm paying to see two guys fight, I want to see two guys fight, ESPECIALLY in the main event. I'm under the impression he did this for a significant portion of the match too, which is where it really becomes a problem. There's nothing wrong with some showboating here and there, in fact, in some cases it makes the match more enticing, but it sounds more like he crossed the line and it got to the point where he was making a foolery out of his opponent and the sport.

I don't know, like I said, I didn't see the whole match so I might be wrong on some of the points. Just my thoughts on what I know.

you pretty much summed it right up with out even watching the fight

45 bucks to see Silva make an ass out of himself.

only good thing about that ticket was i finally saw Penn loose, which i was in compelete shock about, although he def. DID loose the fight, i just couldn't belivie he finally lost in general.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily